Keep Your Drains Healthy With Professional Drain Cleaning in La Puente, CA
Do not let drain clogs put your home to a halt. When water takes forever to drain, and you can’t accomplish simple tasks like showering and washing the dishes, it’s time to call the experts at Rossman Plumbing for professional drain cleaning in La Puente, CA. We inspect your drains, get to the root cause of the problem, and offer the best solution, ensuring it won’t recur anytime soon.
Main Causes of Clogging
A clogged drain isn’t just inconvenient; it can cause nasty backups when left unattended for too long, putting your home and family at risk. The good news is that you can avoid this problem in the first place by understanding the culprits behind it. This includes:
- Non-Flushable Materials - Flushing items like wipes, dental floss, and feminine hygiene products can severely clog your drains since they don’t disintegrate quickly. Only flush toilet paper and human waste, and throw everything else in the trash.
- Hair - Hair easily sticks to any wet surface. That means it can quickly accumulate in the drains, forming clumps that hinder water flow. While we can’t do anything about hair strands falling naturally out of our heads, you can prevent them from getting washed down the shower or tub drain by using drain covers. Our drain cleaning company will help you find the right one for your needs.
- Grease - Grease is your drains’ worst enemy. It solidifies in the pipes when it cools down, causing a blockage. It also traps debris that passes through the pipes, worsening the problem. Always dispose of grease, fat, and oil in the trash bin, and wipe your greasy pans and utensils with a paper towel before washing them on the sink.
- Tree Roots - Trees are constantly looking for moisture and nutrients, which are present in your drain lines. Over time, tree roots could penetrate your underground drain pipes, causing clogs, leaks, and backups.
If your drains get clogged, contact Rossman Plumbing for prompt drain cleaning services. We will restore normal flow in your drains in no time so you can go about your day as usual.
Other Drain Issues to Watch Out For
Drainage issues are not limited to clogs alone. You should also look for the following red flags and contact our qualified plumber in La Puente, CA, for immediate assistance:
- Unpleasant Odors - Foul smells from your drains may imply a minor problem, such as a dry P-trap, or a serious issue, like a broken sewer line. Have a professional assess your drains for proper diagnosis.
- Gurgling Sounds - Strange gurgling or bubbling sounds from your drains indicate pipe obstructions deep in your drainage lines.
- Lawn Problems - Are there soft sinkholes on your lawn? Or perhaps you find unusually lush patches of grass in your yard? If so, you might have a leaking drainage pipe that needs immediate attention before it compromises your home’s structural integrity.
Reasons DIY Drain Cleaning Is Risky
Despite the prevalence of DIY drain cleaning tutorials online, Rossman Plumbing discourages working on your drains yourself if you don’t have the right skills, tools, and experience. For one, mishandling the tools could only damage the pipes more, leading to costly repairs. Even if you have successfully dislodged the clog, you might face the issue again later on, as there could be other underlying issues deep down the system that you’ve missed. Avoid wasting your precious time and money by turning to our team for all your concerns—rest assured we will do the job right the first time.
Our Drain Cleaning Options
At Rossman Plumbing, we offer a wide range of drain cleaning solutions tailored to your unique needs, including:
Drain snaking works best for small indoor clogs. We use a long, flexible auger to break up the clog in the pipes so it can be flushed away.
Hydro jetting is a safe and environmentally friendly pipe cleaning method that uses highly pressurized water that cuts through obstructions deep in your pipeline, leaving no trace of dirt behind. Our hydro jetting services are suitable for stubborn clogs, like hardened grease, tree roots, and scale buildup.
Grease Trap Cleaning
Grease traps gather fat, oil, and grease from the kitchen sink, minimizing the risks of clogging. You can rely on our team to regularly clean and maintain your residential or commercial grease traps to keep them in tip-top shape for years to come.
Contact Rossman Plumbing for Professional Drain Cleaning Today
Nothing compares to the top-tier work that Rossman Plumbing delivers. We prioritize quality results and take a customer-centric approach to meet your needs. We only use proven solutions that will leave your drains healthy and flowing freely for a long time. We are also on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services. Expect our team to arrive promptly at your home and restore your drains in no time.
When your drains are causing trouble in your home, don’t hesitate to reach out to Rossman Plumbing. Call us or fill out our form to schedule an appointment.
Your complete satisfaction with our plumbing services and technicians is 100% guaranteed.
Keeping your home "tuned-up" is a necessity to preserve its value and your peace of mind.